Care Instructions and Product Safety
Looking after your Blush and Blocks play mat is easy. The surface has been specifically designed to be water resistant to ensure you can clean your play mat properly when needed, the base of your mat is made from a durable waterproof vegan leather which has been designed to withstand any terrain and handle any messy play time. This is a dual sided play mat, so be sure to utilise both sides depending on your adventure.
Simply follow the below instructions to keep you play mat clean and most importantly keep your little one safe:
- Spot clean using water and mild detergent only. However, if using a spray we recommend a natural, non-toxic product made from plant based materials. After spraying and wiping, use a fresh damp cloth to remove any residue it may leave.
- If you feel your play mat needs more than a spot clean then it can be hand washed in cold water only. Do not rub or ring, do not bleach, line dry out of direct sunlight without delay. Do not dry clean.
- Do not soak, submerge or hose down. Do not leave in the rain.
- Avoid leaving your play mat in sunlight for extended periods or on hot surfaces, including heaters where the mats are in direct contact with heat.
- Keep away from sharp objects such as scissors, chair legs or similar like items that could puncture the mats material.
- Not recommended for use with ink pens and textas.
- If using your play mat for 'messy' play such as water based paints and play dough please ensure to utilise the vegan leather side of your playmat and immediately clean mat after use with mild detergent to prevent stains.
- Not heat or flame resistant.
- This product contains small parts that pay present a chocking hazard.
- Never leave a child on the play mat unattended by an adult.
- Do not allow the play mat to cover chlds nose or mouth as this may cause suffocation.
- Play mat is not intended for use as a blanket.
- Play mat should always be properly stored away when not in use.